Portail Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Calendrier S’enregistrer

Fuerza Revolucionária fixed schedule

» Défiez-nous et présentez votre équipe / Challenge Us and Present your Team / Clankrieg gesucht, Stellt Euch vor!

Auteur Message
fr_comunista

Message Posté le: Lun 18 Nov - 21:05 (2013)    Sujet du message: Fuerza Revolucionária fixed schedule
Répondre en citant

Bonjour mes camarades!

I'm here to say thanks for the butt-kick yesterday.

AND

To ask if you guys are interested on practicing with us on a weekly basis, fixed schedule.

We are currently on our summer time, and you've just got outta yours. Which means we are just 3 hours after you. So we can field a team at 21CET (18:00 for us) any day of the week.

If positive, what would be the best day of the week for you from monday to friday?
Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 18 Nov - 21:05 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[HS]=>W4x
Leader
Leader

DNA ligue 7 ans de service stratège 3000 messages Opening Cup services rendus commander semi_automatique ordre de la bannière rouge vétéran HS RO I 120 matchs fait de match 2ème classe RO Night Cup Wolga Tournament cup only fusil 5 matches EDF Ordre de la révolution d'Octobre

Message Posté le: Lun 18 Nov - 23:01 (2013)    Sujet du message: Fuerza Revolucionária fixed schedule
Répondre en citant

Hello Comunista, and thanks for the fierce opposition you show on every war we play Okay

About last match, even if we won 4-0 the war was a terrible struggle and we won Barracks on the edge, that was not easy at all.

We do not have a specific day to play, even if sunday seems the best to gather the most people on our side to play hot-as-hell 8 to 10v10 wars. I will ask my men but consider sunday as preferred day, currently.

The idea of playing regularly is seducing, however i think that playing too often one against another may reduce the intensity of the games on the long time. But i think we can keep this habit of playing, let's say every two weeks or so. We can also change maps (or at least 1) every time in order to make a complete review of them, and why not play Rising Storm.

Let me know, see you pal !

Message Posté le: Lun 18 Nov - 23:35 (2013)    Sujet du message: Fuerza Revolucionária fixed schedule
Répondre en citant

Hey mate, I believe we can play every day for a month before losing intensity, we just need to change maps and game style (HS-CD, RS-TE, RS-CD).

There are just so many maps we (FR) have never played. And we are desperate to practice before the next ladder reset, which should happen in November 30th(?).

And sunday is good, but a week day like wednesday or so would be even better, even if we don't get as many as 10 like last time. 6vs6 would make us already very happy, you know, we don't have as much local RO2 activity as you guys in France. Sad

Anyway, lemme know when you talk to your men.
[HS]=>W4x
Leader
Leader

DNA ligue 7 ans de service stratège 3000 messages Opening Cup services rendus commander semi_automatique ordre de la bannière rouge vétéran HS RO I 120 matchs fait de match 2ème classe RO Night Cup Wolga Tournament cup only fusil 5 matches EDF Ordre de la révolution d'Octobre

Message Posté le: Mar 19 Nov - 00:22 (2013)    Sujet du message: Fuerza Revolucionária fixed schedule
Répondre en citant

That's a good idea, we keep that in mind Wink
Leader

Message Posté le: Mar 19 Nov - 18:00 (2013)    Sujet du message: Fuerza Revolucionária fixed schedule
Répondre en citant

Perhaps can we try a little countdown next time, in a week day, no matter if we are only 6v6... We need practice too.

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Fuerza Revolucionária fixed schedule

» Défiez-nous et présentez votre équipe / Challenge Us and Present your Team / Clankrieg gesucht, Stellt Euch vor!

Page 1 sur 1

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation